TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the membership and participation in the [Association Name] (hereinafter referred to as "AIAA"). By accepting membership in the AIAA, all members agree to abide by these Terms and fulfil their obligations as outlined herein.
1. The AIAA is formed with the primary objective of [state the purpose and scope of the Association’s activities, goals, and responsibilities].
2. Members shall not use Association information for personal gain or organizational detriment.
3. Members shall act in good faith within the scope of their Association responsibilities.
4. Disputes among AIAA’s members shall be resolved through Arbitration with the seat at Mumbai.
5. The AIAA membership is only available to the persons who have valid license issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
of India (IRDAI).
6. The AIAA has the right to remove the member at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
7. The AIAA has the right to accept the membership after at its sole discretion after carrying out the due diligence.
8. The membership is bound by the AIAA’s Article of Association.
9. The AIAA reserves the right to amend the present Terms at any time and without prior notice and shall inform Members of such amendments
at next meeting.
By accepting membership in the Association, members acknowledge their understanding and agreement with these Terms and commit to upholding their responsibilities as outlined herein.
I Agree with terms & condition