These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the membership and
participation in the [Association Name] (hereinafter referred to as "AIAA").
By accepting membership in the AIAA, all members agree to abide by these Terms
and fulfil their obligations as outlined herein.
1. The AIAA is formed with the primary objective of [state the purpose
and scope of the Association’s activities, goals, and responsibilities].
2. Members shall not use Association information for personal gain or
3. Members shall act in good faith within the scope of their Association
4. Disputes among AIAA’s members shall be resolved through Arbitration
with the seat at Mumbai.
5. The AIAA membership is only available to the persons who have valid
license issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
of India (IRDAI).
6. The AIAA has the right to remove the member at its sole discretion
without any prior notice.
7. The AIAA has the right to accept the membership after at its sole
discretion after carrying out the due diligence.
8. The membership is bound by the AIAA’s Article of Association.
9. The AIAA reserves the right to amend the present Terms at any time and
without prior notice and shall inform Members of such amendments
at next meeting.
By accepting membership in the Association, members acknowledge their
understanding and agreement with these Terms and commit to upholding their
responsibilities as outlined herein.